1. So what is Cord Clippers? This is a service that allows you to watch live tv via the internet. High Speed internet is required.
2. What devices can I use this on? You can use this on any android box, FireTV, FireTV stick, AppleTV, Xbox One, cell phones, tablets, laptops. Basically anything that you can load an app onto OR has a web browser. Will not work with Roku. If you dont currently have a device, I can get you one with this service pre-installed, just message me. (high speed internet connection required) Dont let not having a device stop you! Use your phone or computer to get the trial to see how great it is and order a device for the long term.
3. What channels do you get? View the channel list by Clicking Here
4. How much does it cost? Just $10 per month for 1 connection. If you need more connections then it is $15 for 2 and $20 for 3. This is per month and connections allow you to watch on multiple devices at the same time. If you need more than 3 connections then you will need more than 1 account and pricing is same for each account. Purchase 5 months and get the 6th month free! Purchase 9 months and get 3 months free! There are no contracts. Pay as you go and cancel anytime. We dont bill you in advance, your responsible for paying your own bill before the expiration date.
5. Can I get a free trial? Sure, we are so confident that you will love our service and want to stick with it that you can get a free 48 hr. trial. Just Message Me or visit the Facebook Group for info. Trials are available Mon-Wed, 1 per person.
6. I dont have a device, where can I get one? Amazon.com sells fire tv devices as well as android boxes. Your local walmart and best buy and target also sells them.
7. How do I sign up? There are several options available. You can visit our online store by Clicking Here. You will be able to purchase service in our shop. Payment is accepted via paypal but you dont have to have a paypal account. You can checkout with a credit/debit card if you choose.
8. What if I need help or support? Support is provided through our facebook group. Make sure to click the link and join. We regularly post updates of new channels and movies added to the service. In addition any outages will be posted as well as when everything is all clear.
9. All Sales are final. No Refunds once service has been established.